Collection of Information
Information You Provide
We collect information that you provide, such as when you sign up for a merchant PayAccess, subscribe to a newsletter or demand for our demo, when you provide information as part of our identity verification process, in the course of traksaksi, or when you request a digital receipt. We may collect, but are not limited to the collection, as follows: basic user information, such as name, email address, mailing address, telephone number, photograph, and date of birth; financial information, including bank account and payment card numbers; and other history, contact and demographic information.
We also collect information when you upload or send information to or through kites on products and services, participate in contests or promotions offered by PayAccess or our partners, responding to our survey, or communicate with us.
Some of our services also allow you to connect with people you already know. For example, you can upload information from your address book through PayAccess system. We will match the information you provide to information provided by other users of PayAccess System to provide and improve services, including making it easier to find friends to whom you can send or payment request.
Information We Collect from Your Use of the Services
We collect information about you when you use our services, including the following:
- Transaction information. When you use our services to make or receive a payment or transfer of money, we collect information about when and where the transaction occurred, the description of the transaction, the payment or transfer number, billing and shipping information, and information about the device and the method of payment used to complete the transaction.
- Location Information. When one of our applications open on your mobile device, we can regularly receive information about the location of the device.
- Device Information. We collect device-specific information when you access our services, including hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, mobile network information, and information about the device interaction with our services. We can also identify other software running on the device (but it will not collect the content of such software) for anti-fraud and malware prevention purposes.
- Using the Information. We collect information about how you use our services, including access time, type of browser, your language, and your Internet Protocol ( "IP") address.
- The information collected by Cookies. We use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to your mobile device. Cookies are small data files that are stored on your hard drive or on a memory device by a website. Among other things, cookies support the integrity of our registration process, maintain preferences and account settings, and help evaluate and compile aggregate statistics only about user activity.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We also may collect information about you from third parties, but not limited to third party verification services, credit bureaus, mailing list provider, and available resources. In some circumstances, this information may include the number of your identity.
Third-Party Advertising and Analytics
Use of Information
We use information about you to provide, maintain, and improve our Services and to deliver the information and support you request, including receipts, technical notices, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
We also use information about you to improve and personalize the Services. To take just one example, when you sign up for a PayAcccess account, we may associate certain information with your new account, such as information about other accounts you have or had with PayAccess and prior transactions you made through the PayAccess Services.
We may use information we collect to send you news and information about our Services and to communicate with you about products, services, contests, promotions, incentives, and rewards offered by us and select partners, including Merchants.
We may also use information about you to track and analyze trends and usage in connection with our Services; to process and deliver contest and promotion entries and rewards; to protect our rights or property; to verify your identity; to investigate and prevent fraud or other illegal activities; and for any other purpose disclosed to you in connection with our Services.
We may, or we may use third-party service providers to, process and store personal information in Indonesia and other countries.
If you choose to receive receipts via email or text message, we store the email address or phone number you provide. We use your email address or phone number to send you a receipt for your purchase and to automatically send you digital receipts for future purchases you make from other Merchants. Digital receipts may contain additional messages, offers, or links that may be of interest to you. For example, you may be able to submit feedback, share your experience on social media, view your purchase history, join programs, visit websites, or take advantage of promotions. When you submit or share information through a receipt (such as submitting feedback), we may share that information with Merchants and you may receive responses. As mentioned above, this policy does not describe the practices of Merchants that may receive or collect information from you. We encourage you to ask them about their privacy practices before providing any information to them.
Sharing of Information
We may share personal information about you as follows:
- With third parties to provide, maintain, and improve our Services, including service providers who access information about you to perform services on our behalf (e.g., fraud prevention and verification services), and including financial institutions, processors, payment card associations, and other entities that are part of the payment or transfer process;
- With others who have signed up for PayAccess accounts in order to provide our Services. For example, we may share information when you make or accept a payment or transfer using our Services.
- With third parties that run advertising campaigns, contests, special offers, or other events or activities in connection with our Services;
- In connection with, or during the negotiation of, any merger, sale of company stock or assets, financing, acquisition, divestiture, or dissolution of all or a portion of our business;
- If we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request; to enforce applicable agreements or policies; to protect the security or integrity of our Services; and to protect us, our Merchants, end users, or the public from harm or illegal activities; and
- With your consent.
We may also share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information with third parties.
We take reasonable measures, including administrative, technical, and physical safeguards, to help protect personal information from loss, theft, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
We utilize cookies in order to provide our Services. Most web browsers or mobile application are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject cookies; however, our Services may not function properly if you do so.
- Personal Information. You may change or correct information about yourself by logging into your PayAccess account at any time. We may retain archived copies of information about you and your transactions for a period of time that is consistent with applicable law.
- Digital Receipts. If at any time you wish to opt out of receiving automatic digital receipts or change your preferences, you may do so by following the instructions in your digital receipt.
- Promotional Communications. You may opt out of receiving promotional emails or text messages from PayAccess by following the instructions in those emails or text messages. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as digital receipts and messages about your account or our ongoing business relations.
Please contact our team with any questions or concerns regarding our policy.
PT. Mobile Coin Asia
Jl. Ophir I No. 2
Gunung, Kebayoran Baru
Jakarta Selatan 12120